Friday, November 6, 2009

Utah State Fair

Before Craig made his first drive out to Florida, Brad and Valarie invited us to go to the State Fair. It'd been a long time since I'd been to the fair, and I've never really gone for longer than to play in the Talent Find and leave. So it was a new and exciting thing to do. I'm starting to feel bad that every picture I've posted of Mason is in the stroller - he does actually get held - but when you're chasing a Gavin... let's just say you need your hands free!
He's such a happy little guy! And oh, so cute!
Gavin loved seeing all the animals with Grandma and Grandpa


This bull was HUGE!


This is the butter sculpture. I guess they make one every year and just recycle the butter from the year before. Wow!
Gavin took a horsey ride on Grandma while we stopped so I could feed Mason. Here he's telling me "No" as I try to coax a smile out of him. What a funny kid!

1 comment:

Rich Family said...

looks like fun! We were sad that we couldn't go! We miss you guys.