Friday, November 20, 2009

Little Fish

We sure have been enjoying our apartment complex! Just to the West of our building is a pond. Gavin loves it, along with all its inhabitants. Thank goodness we live on the third floor so we can avoid some of them getting inside, ie lizards, snakes, frogs. They're cute enough when we see them in the great outdoors, but I can't say I'd be thrilled having to share my habitation with them.

Gavin also likes the ducks and the fish, but his favorite are the "Tooties." If you've never heard of tooties, let me enlighten you. They're green, they have a hard shell, and they look a lot (in fact, exactly) like this:


For Floridians, these may be commonplace, but to us they are a novelty. And they LIVE in our backyard!

These next few pics are for the Grandmas. I just can't get enough of my little Mason!!! He is so quiet, but he communicates a lot through his adorable expressions.








There is nothing that melts my heart more than a content baby. Especially when that baby is mine.
The real fish of this post, however, is our little G-man. He is loving our pool these days, especially since he can swim all by himself. At least he thinks so...

You decide.
One of the best dollars I've ever spent = Floaties!



The game (a Daddy original):
1. Throw Daddy's sandals in the water
2. Admire work. (oh, and smile for the camera, if needed)
3. Go get the sandals.
4. Repeat, a thousand times if needed.

3 comments:

Allison and Darin said...

Sharelle, your little boys are so SO handsome! I can't believe how beautiful little Mason's eyes are! He's growing so quickly! I can't believe how cool that little pool is. Hope you guys are loving it out there in Florida... love ya.

The Madsen's said...

I love little boys. Mason is absolutely adorable and Gavin is so funny. Him and Jayden would get along really well I think. Miss you and love you Sharelle.

THE PARKS: said...

Relle, those creative ideas come from the one and only, My Mom!! She has, is, and always will be a very creative person. I can't believe Mason! He has gotten so big and he is so cute, as is Gavin, of course! Looks like you are enjoying sunny Florida...The Sunshine State!! Sure miss ya!