Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SnOw Fun!

Despite the cold, Gavin still loves to go outside (he doesn't get this from me). I always worry about him getting too cold, though, so I have to bundle him up. He looks so cute! It's so much fun to watch him play. His favorite thing is to walk on top of the snow and hear it crunch under his boots. Slipping on the snow even makes him laugh, as long as he doesn't fall...
The ensemble.
It takes almost as long to get ready to go outside as it does to finish playing outside.


6 comments:

Rich Family said...

So cute! I love his snow outfit. He is one of the cutest little boys. He is so smart. You are such a great Mom!

The Cragun's said...

He is so cute....

Nate and Sarah said...

Adorable! I bet he loved it! I'm so glad he's feeling better. Thanks so much for the drops...they really helped! You know, I didn't take pics at Allison's wedding...too much else to worry about! That's what the professional photographer is for!

Liv said...

Oh Sharelle! How handsome your little boy is!!

I just found your blog so randomly through a friend's ex's friend's blog... or something like that. Fun :)

Anyway. I hope you don't mind if I stop by and cyber visit you!!

Valarie said...

He's so cute! Just like his folks!

Caldwell's said...

Thanks for emailing your blog Craig. Wow, that wedding shot of you guys is AMAZING!! Little Gavin is probably the cutest little boy I've ever seen. Watch out girls. Congrats on the boy on the way too. Cute family... Take Care. Sharelle--I'm Craig's cousin from Vernal by the way!!