Thursday, January 29, 2009

Proof...

I really was that skinny once! This picture is from 2 1/2 years ago, and 1 3/4 pregnancies ago. My mom took it the day of my bridals. We recently got our wedding pictures from my parent's computer, and it's been a lot of fun to look through all of them. Yea for Jeff Hodges!!! We LOVE our pictures! For me, now that I have a growing belly bump, looking at these is almost therapuetic. My "large" feelings are comforted by the fact that I was once thin (even though I don't think it's possible to EVER get my pre-baby body back). Good thing babies are so darn cute - it makes all the sacrifice (physical being only one aspect of it - I find my brain power is diminishing by the second!) worth it! I know I'm way past due for posting another belly shot, but I keep forgetting to take one, and Craig has the camera today at school so even though I'm thinking of it now, I can't take a picture. So, hopefully soon...at least before the baby comes! :)
And kudos to all the great parents in the world! There's just no way to fathom what parenting entails until you experience it!

5 comments:

Valarie said...

Cute post. Those precious kids are sure worth the big bellies. I was really glad when I had an excuse since a pot-belly will always be a constant in my life.

angelrich said...

You are STILL small, girl. You have nothing to worry about! You're beautiful!

The Madsen's said...

I want Pictures!!!! YEs yes I do...miss ya lots

The Bitter Family said...

Sharelle, you were soooo skinny shortly after Gavin, so even though you might not ever gain your pre-pregnancy body back, you'll be pretty darn close! Your thoughts are so cute and I remember feeling those same things. We're so glad you are doing well, and that your cute little family will have a new one soon!

The DeGiulio's said...

hey i dont know if you remember me, its been a while..
Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy.