Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa Babies :)

I just couldn't resist taking pictures of my boys in their Santa suits when I realized I had one to fit both of them (well, pretty much...Mason was almost ripping the seams on his and Gavin's was drowning him)! They looked so adorable! We just couldn't quite get one with both of them looking...
Here's Mason's bestAnd here's Gavin's
These are cute too, though!

At this point Gavin was dismissed for his quiet time, and Mason was being so good I thought I'd snap a few of him. He is so jolly!!!


But even he hit his limit!

5 comments:

Megan said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE this post. They are just toooo cute!!!! I want some santa suits!

Kyle and Reesie said...

Those are darling Relle. So fun that you had a costume for them both. Love it! :)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

those pics are really cute. I love the little santa suits

steveandjodiwinn said...

So I saw your blog on a friends blog :) Craig, I know your wife probably does all this but I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have! Your boys are so cute!

Allison and Darin said...

SOSOSO cute!!! I can't believe how smiley Mason is in these pictures (except the one at the end)!!