Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Calendar Page

Here's how our page for the Rich Family calendar turned out. Getting it to this point was a little frustrating, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. Sadly, after begging Craig to buy me scrapbook factory for Christmas last year, I have not used it until now. I think I was feeling a little overwhelmed, and I was waiting until I could sit down and figure it all out, but now I realize that that defeats the point of the software. Hello! That's why I wanted it! It could be called Scrapbooking for dummies. I like it!
I've already posted most of these pictures, but there are a couple gems that were glossed over. Who's the Hottie in the John Deere shirt? :) oh yeah, he's mine...

3 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

Sharelle, Thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog! It was so good to hear from you. Yeah zane has been way excited to talk to your sweet hubby about the business. Its been really good for us! How are you liking Florida? Your boys are so dang cute!! I love that one of them is a little dark and the other blonde! Thats like our boys!! Aren't boys the best! You still look Fabulous as always. I'm glad you guys are happy and doing so well. I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep updated on your cute family! Take care and tell your mom hello for me! Fallon

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

oh yeah and I must say i feel an extra special connection with your oldest boy since we share the same birthday!!!

Chatzy said...

actually, Westin the Incredible said...

I have an opinion. I am glad scrapbooking is going digital. When I worked at Omegagraphics, I was always relieved when ladies came in with their digital scrapbook pages so that I could just load them up and print them off and they came out looking so crisp and clean clean. I HATED when they would bring in their bulking pages, with pictures glued onto three layers of different colors of paper and maybe some flowers and buttons and raffia that I would have to place individually on the glass while things fell off, and they never looked good because when you have different layers and things it causes shadows which transfer onto the color copies. Digital booking of scraps is not actually using real scraps and saves money on having to buy paper and tools and die cuts and things. So good for you.