Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haircuts...Finally!

The finished product! Can you get any more handsome than this?

My boys were in dire need of haircuts. We finally got them done this past Sunday. Nothing like a Sabbath day of rest to get us looking our best! Craig's the only one I got a pre-cut shot of, but his do says enough for the both of them, wouldn't you say? Wow-zah! "Mommy, look what Daddy did to me!" Sometimes Craig's idea of fun is not the same as Gavin's, but this time Gavin actually thought Daddy's gimmick was rockin'. It definitely gave him a rhythm to his walk!

This face is Gavin's prepare for picture face. For a while he actually smiled after the 0ne-two-three. Now he's in must-protect-eyes! mode when he hears the countdown.

Yea for haircuts!!!







1 comment:

The Madsen's said...

I love that you are blogging now, and way to go on posting so much. I love it! Can't wait to see ya again!