Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dress Shopping!!!

Last Friday I went up with my mom, Taylor's fiancee Sara and her mom to Logan to look at wedding dresses. I love dress shopping! It's kind of sad that we only get to do it once for ourselves...but then again, maybe it would just be too depressing to try to stick a post-having-a-baby body in one of those beautiful dresses. I don't think it would have the same effect...
Here is one of the many dresses she tried on. She made all of them look stunning!!! I love her face in this picture, so I had to include it in my post. Check out those gorgeous, naturally colored lips and cheeks! Just a cute shot overall, I think.And......THE dress!!!!! Everyone but Taylor should be falling out of their chairs with how beautiful this is - and Taylor will too, soon enough.
I'm so happy that Taylor found someone so sweet and kind to spend eternity with. I can't wait 'til they get married...not only because Craig and I will no longer be the only ones pestered to have more babies, but because I know they will be awesome together. Thanks, Sara, for making my bro so happy!


No comments: