Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Calendar

Yea!!! This year we weren't the dilinquents who kept calendar printing on hold because our page wasn't yet started, let alone finished. Whew! What a relief that this is done, and, in my totally non-biased opinion, pretty cute. Craig's family puts together a calendar each year with pictures of the last year's events. Our year was full of fun and DISCOVERY :) I loved all these pics of Gavin learning the mysteries of the world - like how dirt tastes, how far a plastic wrapped mega candy cane can fit in a little mouth, how long a roll of toilet paper really is, and how driving a four-wheeler isn't as easy as Daddy makes it look (he could've just asked me on that one!). It's been a great year - the best I've ever had. I'm so grateful for all the memories, for Craig, our growing family, and whoever invented cute scrapbook templates for the creatively challenged!


3 comments:

Nate and Sarah said...

Cute Sharelle! I love it! It turned out way cute!

The Bitter Family said...

That's an adorable calendar. You did a great job! And you had an awesome subject for most of them. I am one who also is grateful for good helps since I am much more creatively challenged than you. You do a great job, Sharelle! The blog is cute and fun to visit.

aubreyanna said...

Your family is so cute! Congrats on the pregnancy!